A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer or device and do not provide references that allow his personal data to be known.
1. Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
4. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
6. Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on to criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
7. Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. . These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to later show you advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
|__utma||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||Not Exempt|
|__utmb||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||30 minute||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.||Not Exempt|
|__utmc||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||It is configured for use with Urchin.||Not Exempt|
|__utmz||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the origin or the campaign that explains how the user got to the web page.||Not Exempt|
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or by selecting those whose installation allows and which ones not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use: Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu ) Configuration> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Configuration)> Cookies More information: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = en Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu) Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced More information: http: //windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage- cookies # ie = ie-9 Firefox Options> Privacy> Cookies More information: http: // support. mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los- sites-we Safari, iPad and iPhone Preferences> Privacy More information: http: //www.apple.com/es/privacy/use- of-cookies / Opera Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies More information: http: //help.oper a.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6.- TERCEROS PRESTADORES DE SERVICIOS
|Provider||Purpose of the Service and the Cookie||Provider Information|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analysis of the website at the level of visitor counting, pages visited, keywords used and the like||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|